Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Lori Gondelman in our Host Appreciation Feature

Please welcome Lori to our Host Appreciatin.  Lori,  as you can see runs Lori's Reading Corner.  She reviews for us as well as does guest posts.  Welcome Lori.

1.  What do you love most about blogging?

Sharing my love of books with others.

2.  Do you have a most memorable post? 

Hhmm…My first one probably. I was so scared to post it. I thought no one would have any interest in what I had to say.

3.  What is the funniest thing you have ever blogged about?

Probably my dissection of the great Amazon fraud Harriet Klausner (sorry)

4.  What do you hope your readers will take away from your blog?  I hope they find at least one book that they read that they enjoyed as much as I did.

5.  Where do you hope to take your blog in the future? 

World domination??  Just kidding.  I’d like to see it continue growing and hopefully find at least one new follower a day. Someone I can then turn around and follow myself.

6.  Do you ever have contests and/or giveaways on your blog? 

ALL the time.. I love giving books away.

7.  In your opinion,  how would readers,  old and new,  benefit from your blog?

By finding books to read they may have not picked up on their own.

8.  Anything you would like to share,  thoughts,  events,  etc?

I just love to read. I am always holding contests, doing reviews and hosting authors for guest posts and virtual tours.

Thank you so much for stopping in Lori and letting us get to know you better.  I appreciate all you do and keep up the great work.  Stop in and see what Lori's up to today.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...