Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bookshelf Cleaning Party!



I have so many books on my bookshelves right now.  I am receiving new books on a regular basis and am out of room.  So I am going to do a bookshelf cleaning party.  So with that being said,  if you would be interested in doing a bookshelf cleaning party with me,  join up using the below form.

Not ready to part with your books just yet?  That's ok,  you can use any prize giveaway you choose.

Let's Make It A Virtual Party!

Party Date - November 5 - 7.  Starting at 11:59am on the 5th.  You will need to have your post ready before Midnight,  on November 5.  To sign up,  use the form below.  Spread the word and let's have fun!



If you would like to help out and create new buttons,  you can submit them with code/picture to bkwalkerbooks@comcast.net.  It would be greatly appreciated!  Watch here for a list of participating blogs as well.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...