Monday, September 13, 2010

Virtual Book Tour Host Recognition

Hello once again!  We all had a blast with Blog Fest 2010!  Special Thanks to our host - Cinnamon at http://ajourneyofbooks.halfzero.net for all the hard work in putting this together! 



I have been running virtual tours since April now,  and because I have a lot of hosts working with me,  I want to give all of our hosts a little credit for all their hard work.  Hosts have worked very hard to make book tours run smoothly and put in a lot of time in preparing posts. 

Starting this month,  I am going to start doing a blog feature,  spotlighting our hosts from The Virtual Book Tour Cafe'.  Each feature will provide you with information about the blog as well as links to their sites,  and upcoming events and news. 

So be on the look out for our first feature with some great blog hosts!  Stop in to meet them and see what they are all about!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...