Margaret's blog as well to see all the happenings she has going on.
According to the rules, I'm required to:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my ten new friends know I admire them.
So here are the seven things about me.
1. I'm a pediatric home care nurse for develpmentally challenged children and I love it.
2. I also help take care of my mother who is in the fight for surviving cancer
3. My family and I just adopted a beautiful dachshund named Sadie.
4. I work on my own car when something goes wrong with it unless it's a super big problem.
5. I love to help people out, whether it be another author, another nurse, helping an elderly person carry their groceries to their car, anything at all I'm there.
6. I have blessed my kids with the caring gene and my daughter just received a thank you card for reaching out to someone and I'm very proud of her.
7. I wished I had magical powers to give myself more time in a day :).
Here is my list of 10 Bloggers that I think are pretty special and fantastic, in no specific order. Please click on their name to visit their blog to see all the happenings they have going on.
1. Patti Hultstrand
2. Fiona Ingram
3. Katie Salidas
4. Hart Johnson
5. KiKi Howell
6. Lillian Brummet
7. Paula Phillips
8. Ashley Winters
9. Mandie Stevens
10. Ami Blackwelder