Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet Tiffanie Minnis From Writer's Movement in our Host Appreciation Features




Tiffanie has been with us for a few months now, and she does a wonderful job with her posts and has a magnificent blog.  Welcome Tiffanie and thank you for letting us get to know you better.

Writers Movement

1.    What do you love most about blogging?
I like sharing new and fresh information that I think would be a good read for my followers



2.    What do you hope your readers will take away from your blog?
My hopes are that my readers will support the many talented writers/authors that I blog about by visiting their sites and purchasing a book or two while spreading the word.
  
3.    Where do you hope to take your blog in the future?
I would love to turn my blog into a paid advertisement campaign for upcoming authors looking to gain and broaden their exposure.


4.    Do you ever have contests and/or giveaways on your blog?
Not currently but plan on doing so in the near future
  

5.    In your opinion, how would readers, old and new,  benefit from your blog?
    I mainly blog about new/upcoming writers and authors. It’s my way of giving readers that are constantly looking for fresh talent and a new voice, exposure to these new talented and unknown writers.


6.    Anything you would like to share, thoughts, events,  etc?
Writers Movement will be launching a month of the Movement campaign in October. Please visit www.writersmovement.webs.com for more information


Thanks for sharing with us Tiffanie,  and I appreciate everything you do.  Please be sure to leave Tiffanie a comment letting her know you stopped in to get to know her better.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...