Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Ami Blackwelder in Our Host Appreciation Features

As we continue in our Host Appreciation Features,  Please help me welcome Ami Blackwelder.  Ami is an author,  blogger,  and another who strongly believes in Paying It Forward.  Welcome Ami and thank you so much for joining us today.

1.  What do you love most about blogging?
I love meeting all the new authors and reading all the new books, many of which are independent and I wouldn't hear of otherwise.

2.  Do you have a most memorable post?
LOL…I love posts with humor and there was one article by an author about weight …it was hilarious!

3.  What is the funniest thing you have ever blogged about?
Umm…I usually like humor, but I've usually blogged about issues…so I would say, the Save the Dolphins Campaign.

4.  What do you hope your readers will take away from your blog?
I hope they learn of new authors and books they otherwise would not have heard about. I have quite an eclectic mix from a variety of genres...

5.  Where do you hope to take your blog in the future?
I just started another blog http://authorsatthevirtualpark.blogspot.com which many seem to love the idea of which allows six authors once a month to talk about their upcoming books. I hope to have this blog and my older blog http://hotgossiphotreviews.blogspot.com GROW…gain followers and a loyal fan base.

6.  Do you ever have contests and/or giveaways on your blog?
Always! Every month followers can win a paperback copy of any of my books and many times authors give me books to giveaway too!

7.  In your opinion,  how would readers,  old and new,  benefit from your blog?
Learn about new authors and books, independent work you otherwise would not hear about, win free books, swag, and meet others interested in reading!

8.  Anything you would like to share,  thoughts,  events,  etc?
Please join my blogs and see for yourself how much fun you can have there!


Save the Whales and Dolphins from Japanese slaughter!

A Paranormal and Historical Romance author! 
Passion with Taste and Twist!

Thank you for sharing with us Ami and for all you do as a host for book tours.  You are greatly appreciated :).

2 comments:

Amy Blackwelder

amiblackwelder.blogsot.com

to learn more about me!

Amy Blackwelder

amiblackwelder.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...