Saturday, June 5, 2010

When I Remember Love by Trish Silver



 Please give a warm welcome to my guest today - Trish Silver.


Trish Silver
When I Remember Love
Publisher iUniverse
Copyright March 2009
http://trishsilver.com
Maybe purchased online at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and trishsilver.com
Bio: I was born and raised in Whitefish Bay, WI. I went to college at the University Of Cincinnati School Of Journalism. I moved to Los Angeles in the turbulent 1960's and met my husband Ed. We have been happily married for 42 years and have two sons, Matthew and David and a wonderful daughter-in-law Kathy. We also have two beautiful grandchildren, Sarah and Jack. I always dabbled in writing and was told that I had a gift. I finally found my passion in writing this novel. Life has been good to me.
I was inspired to write this book after closely following the journey of a real American Idol from his television debut to his realization of a life-changing career. This journey provided me insight into the characteristics of a phenomenal fan base, as well as an inside look at how someone can find the strength to stay grounded despite the unsettling impact of stardom.
Synopsis: Certainly. Aidan Price, born in Texas, was raised by his mother after his father left them when Aidan was only two years old. His musical talent was apparent at an early age and his mother encouraged its growth. Despite being teased by other kids for not liking sports, Aidan still pursued his love of music by singing in the school choir. By the time he was in high school, Aidan blossomed from an awkward child to a handsome teen with many followers, especially after his fantastic job as the lead in the school performance of Grease. Later he began performing at weddings, bar mitzvahs, and other high-end parties to supplement his income while in college. After losing his girlfriend in a tragic accident, he dropped out of college and formed a rock band. At the encouragement of his fans, Aidan auditioned for American Star and thus begins his exciting journey in the music industry. When Aidan agrees to meet his new music agent's niece, he never dreams of the role she will come to play in his life.

 
Jenna Holden grew up as an only child, surrounded by love from her parents, Kate and Nathan. They were a close knit family. Jenna's mother was her best friend. Then suddenly Jenna loses Kate to brain cancer and her world is turned upside down. Jenna and her father fell into the routine of watching American Star, the reality television show, where talented singers perform in hopes of winning a recording contract. She became mesmerized by contestant Aidan Price whose beautiful voice brought comfort during her time of grief. Jenna is persuaded to go visit her Aunt Vanessa in Los Angeles, who happens to be a music agent and has just signed on none other than Aidan Price. Jenna's aunt, who knows of her fondness of Aidan, invites Jenna to come with her to a lunch meeting with her newest mysterious client. When Aidan walks into the restaurant Jenna's life is forever changed a second time.
Aidan and Jenna are instantly drawn to each other and are aware of little else in their surroundings. The two spend some magical time together and shortly after fly to Las Vegas to get married. They embark on a beautiful journey of love where their relationship is put to the test as Aidan's rise to stardom begins to climb. The two will also have to deal with not only media scrutiny, but also personal crises that threaten to tear apart their happy family forever.
I am in the process of writing a sequel to When I Remember Love. The scalding temperatures of my characters are not ready to cool down without my readers. Writing the sequel, The Price of Love, I felt that we must continue following their journey of heated love and compassion that will develop into many surprises along the way. In this sequel, I design my plots as does an architect by fitting my characters in each room of their lives.
On the flip side of the coin, I am also creating a new series of self help books. So many people have told me that my novel reads like a marriage manual and has helped to make their couplings stronger and more amorous. This is why I decided to write this new series. Each book will cover a different aspect of married life and hopefully, will help lovers bond like Jenna and Aidan.


Thank you so much for stopping in Trish.  It has been a pleasure.







































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...